- There is no set charge for this reading, but donations are accepted. Just click the button below.
- If you present the reading to an audience, remember what Paul said, "The labourer is worthy of his reward" (1 Tim. 5:18), and what Jesus said, "The workman is worthy of his meat" (Matt. 10:10). We are allowing you to preview the reading without cost on the assumption that we are dealing with Christian people of high moral integrity, who will accept their Scriptural obligation to render a donation if they perform the reading in public. The amount you send should be proportioned to the number of people in the audience.
- All donations will be used to defray expenses of maintaining and improving the website, or of publishing Bible study materials.
- Donations are not tax deductible.
- The reading is part of Bible Studies at the Moorings, copyright 2007 by Stanley Edgar Rickard (Ed Rickard, the author). The copyright is registered. You may make only as many copies as you need for the use of your own ministry. You may not make copies for broader circulation. Unauthorized copies are illegal.
- Users may cut portions from the original, but all other changes require the author's permission. If printed programs are circulated at a public performance of the reading, the author must be named. We would appreciate it if you would also refer to this web site, Bible Studies at the Moorings, http://www.themoorings.org.